WiseView is an app developed by Hanwha Techwin America that lets you watch live videos and search and playback anywhere with your smartphone if you use their security system. Hanwha Techwin America has various security products and WiseView app is especially designed for them.
WiseView App allows you Record videos that you are watching; the option is available inside the app itself. Which is again a great feature along with the “Live” & “Playback” features.
On the other hand, you can also view/download pictures on the app/onto your phone easily along with all the tasks aforementioned.
WiseView app is readily available on Google Play and App Store and you can immediately download it for free. In case if you would love to Download WiseView App for PC, you need to stick to this guide for a quite short time.
Download WiseView for PC on Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac
WiseView app is not yet available for a laptop or a personal computer. In case if you wish to download it somehow, you can download WiseView App on PC by following the instructions shared below.
Please note that you cannot directly install WiseView Apk file on your Windows/Mac computer. You need to have installed an Android Emulator software; which can be Nox App Player or Bluestacks. We always recommend you the Nox App Player for PC which is lightning fast and highly secure android emulator.
- Download Nox App Player from the link we have provided above as a first step.
- Install the Nox App Player on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Open Nox Android Emulator after the successful installation.
- Open Google Play app and type “WiseView” and then hit enter.
- Tap “Install” to install WiseView App on your Windows or Mac computer. Installation may take up sometime but once it is done, you can easily use the app on your desktop or laptop.
Installation of WiseView App on your computer is completely depend up on the speed of internet connection and the RAM capacity of your pc. Make sure they are good at speed to avoid issues. Please leave your comments in case if you have any issues with this guide.