V380 for PC is a a wonderful home security house keeper app that acts as a bridge between you and Wifi Cameras. V380 is majorly used for remote viewing, remote playback and it allows you watch real time video directly on your pc or smartphone directly from the Wifi Cameras installed at your home/office.
It supports Camera PTZ Control using which you can turn the cameras easily by touching on the screen in various directions. Works pretty fine with for live audio monitoring, network remote video playback and image capture.
The best part of the V380 app on pc is that it support voice intercom and video calls along with the site motion detection alarm and save the server to view.
Features Of V380 App On PC
- Intelligent cloud streaming transmission technology which works pretty fine with video/audio streaming directly from Wifi Cameras/Cloud onto your smartphone and PC.
- Supports 720P High Definition video and High Quality audio.
- Digital zoom function that let’s you zoom the video, Preset function, Wifi smartlink configuration function and support quick AP config.
- Supports VR Wifi Cameras.
Download V380 for PC On Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac OS X
V380 app is actually not available for windows/mac computers and you cannot install the apk file directly as well. Of course, you can install the apk file using the android emulator on your Windows/Mac. Don’t worry, we will guide you with that, just go through the instructions provided below.
- Download Nox For PC and install it on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Open Nox App Player after the successful installation.
- Click “Google Play” icon and type “v380” and hit enter to get the app for your pc.
- Tap “Install” and wait for sometime to finish installing V380 on Windows or Mac.
That’s it! you have installed v380 app on your personal computer or laptop. From next second, you are eligible to use the app to monitor the wifi cameras installed at your home. Please note that you cannot actually install apk file directly until and unless you do it with the Nox App Player as mentioned above.