Photomath is a finest math solving app that solves arithmetic problems to trigonometry and pretty much everything in between. In this article, we will let you know everything about the app such as features and installation instructions. If you have an Android device, get it from Google Play and in case if you are here to Download Photomath for PC, just stick to this article till the end.
Photomath app stands out to be the best among such apps which uses the camera to solve problems. It provides you the solution to various types of problems such as Integers, Fractions, Decimal Numbers, Roots, Algebraic Expressions, Quadratic Equations/Inequalities, exponential and logarithmic functions along with Integrals, Derivatives, Graphs and much more.
PhotoMath is the best lecturer/mentor to students and the same stands out to be the best colleague for lecturers and mentors and it’s the best companion for parents.
- Photomath provides step-by-step solutions to your math problems within seconds.
- Smart Camera Calculator helps you calculate printed or written sums, subtractions, multiplications, divisions easily.
- Instant help let’s you get help instantly if you find something is fishy.
- Photomath App provides Animated Instructions to every problem to let you understand the solutions
- Multiple Explanation methods allows you solve the problem in various ways using which you can find out the easiest way.
- Beautiful Graphs: Photomath provides beautiful graphs to each problem to make it easy for you to understand.
Download Photomath for PC On Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac OS X
Photomath is available for both Android and iOS devices and you can use the camera of your smartphone to solve the problems. Whereas, the pc users have no idea how to download the app as there is no official version available so far.
Don’t worry, we have got your back; you can now easily download PhotoMath App for PC on Windows or Mac by following the instructions shared on this page.
- Download Nox Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac computer and install it carefully.
- Open Nox App Player and open Google Play app inside the nox app player.
- Type “Photomath” and hit enter to get the app from Google Play.
- Tap “Install” to install the app on your Windows/Mac computer. Installation will take sometime and then you can easily use the app to solve math problems on your personal computer or laptop.
That’s it guys! you have successfully installed PhotoMath App on Windows/Mac computer. Use the builtin camera or an external camera to solve the math problems and get step-by-step solutions with animated instructions and explanations.