Download Nox App Player for Mac to explore and enjoy wide range of Android Apps and Games on your MacBook at free of cost. Yes, you must have Android Emulator installed on your Mac to install and use Android Apps/Games; Nox Android Emulator stands out to be the best among the crowd. In case if you are on Windows, you can easily Download Nox For PC but things change when it comes to Mac.
Not to worry, we will help you Download and Install Nox App Player on Mac by the end of this article; you just need to go through the instructions provided on this page. Don’t worry, the process is simple and you don’t need to put more than 5 minutes of your time to get it done.
Download Nox App Player For Mac [MacBook Air/MacBook Pro]
If you wish to download nox app player on your mac; you have to go through either of the two available methods we shared on this page. One of the processes uses the Nox App Player Online Installer and other one uses the Nox App Player Offline Installer. Downloading Nox App Player For Mac using online installer file is simple but require active internet connection to carry out the installation as the setup file should download required files over internet to your mac.
But the Nox Offline Installer only require active internet connection to download the complete setup file at once. Then you don’t need to have an active internet connection while installing Nox App Player Offline Installer on Mac. Discussions apart; just go through the instructions one by one and get the job done.
Download Nox App Player Offline Installer For Mac
Now you are all set to get the complete setup file of the Nox Android Emulator. Make sure you have an active internet connection before downloading the setup file. Open up the Google Chrome or Firefox or Safari Web Browser on your Mac, Copy and Paste “www.bignox.com” in the url bar of the web browser.
Or simply click the download link provided above to download Nox offline installer for your MacBook. Please wait while the setup file is downloading and don’t cancel the download. Save the file once it is downloaded and follow the instructions provided below to install it right away.
How To Install Nox Player On Mac [MacBook Air/MacBook Pro] Using Nox Offline Installer
Once the download is over, please go to the file location and follow the instructions one by one. Please note that you don’t require active internet connection while installing Nox Offline Installer on your Mac.
1. Go to Nox Installer File on your Mac and double tap the App/Software to begin the installation process.
2. The Installation Wizard of Nox App Player v22.214.171.124 on your Mac computer will be opened up. Hit “Agree” without any hesitation to go ahead.
3. Nox App Player Mac Version window will be opened up on your MacBook as shown above. Now you need to drag Nox App Player Icon and drop it into Applications folder.
4. Please wait while Nox App Player is copying files to Applications folder on your Mac. Cancelling the wizard will cancel the installation right away and you need to start it again from the beginning.
5. Once it’s done; you can easily find out the Nox App Player on your Mac by going to the Installed Apps Menu (simply click F4) to get the list.
6. Then moment you tap the icon, you can see exactly what shown above.
6. Tap Nox App Player to open it but I guess you won’t be able to get it opened. You will get a dialogue box as shown above if you try to open up the app. Nothing to worry, it’s common as you have installed it from third party source [not from Apple App Store].
7. Open Finder on your Mac and Navigate to “Applications” folder and right click on Nox App Player and choose “Open” to open up the Nox App Player on Mac manually.
8. Again a dialogue box will be shown on the screen but this time you will get “Open” option along with “Cancel” as shown below.
9. Enter the password of your MacBook now (only if prompted).
10. Once you are done with the steps instructed above, Nox App Player will be ready to use on your Mac. Nox will start setting up on your mac automatically, please wait for a while.
11. It will take some time to get ready to be used on your Mac to download apps and games directly from Android store [Google Play].
That’s it! you have successfully installed Nox Android Emulator on Mac today. In case if you have any doubts about the installation, please comment below.
How To Install Nox on Mac Using Online Installer
Actually, you need to download the setup initialiser file from the Nox Official Website; it’s just a small file. But you need to have active internet connection to install the file on your mac. In case if the internet is disconnected while installing Nox using online installer; you need to start the whole process from the beginning again.
That’s the reason we always recommend you go through the Offline Installer. Once you are done with the installation, the instructions to open Nox App Player on your Mac is same as mentioned above. Please follow the instructions from Step 6 to open Nox on your Mac after successful installation.
Wait a minute; go through a thorough guide to Download Nox For Linux and show your participation in the discussion by talking the best alternatives.
How To Use Nox Player On Mac?
Once you are done with the installation method; you can actually open it up by following the instructions provided above. It takes literally little to no knowledge to use the Nox App Player on your Mac.
Tap “Search” bar which is available at the centre of the Nox Player to download apps from Google Play. Type any name and hit enter to get the app. Now, hit “Install” to install the apps on your Mac easily.
Nox Android Emulator is a perfect one for your Mac if you wish to download android apps and games easily. The way Nox behaves and helps you while playing games is the major reason for it’s success. Just go through the instructions provided in this article to Install Nox Player On MacBook Pro/Air today.