New In Chess for Windows PC
Latest Version2.11.8 for Windows
New In Chess For PC is an application developed for Windows computer systems. The New In Chess for PC app is officially Offered By New In Chess. New In Chess is the best News & Magazines app for windows pc. The app includes all the features that are required by users these days. The New In Chess is platform-independent, which makes it very versatile to be used on any device like Android, iOS, or Windows system.
If you are looking to download this software, then you are in the right place. Here in this article, we have shared how to download New In Chess app For Windows os. This app is easily available on the play store for android os and for windows you can download it from the below button or follow the emulator method which we have discussed in this article.
There are two method's to install any android app on windows pc:
Method 1: To Download and install .exe file directly.
Download New In Chess For PC
|Name||New In Chess|
|Developer||New In Chess|
Note: If this version of the app does not works for you then follow the Method 2 from the article to install New In Chess for windows.
About New In Chess:
Offered by: New In Chess
Operating system: Microsoft Windows
Rating: 3.6/5 - 164 votes
License: GNU General Public License
Category: News & Magazines
Description: It’s easier than ever to enjoy New In Chess, a must-read magazine for all chess aficionados. You can read the magazine, tap on the chess games and replay all the annotated games on your tablet!
The app is FREE. And you can get our complete issue 2013#8 for FREE as well. This issue reviews the World Championship Match. Find out why Anand lost and Carlsen won.
• 8 issues a year
• FREE issue 2016#8
• Chess gameviewer included!
• You can replay all annotated games of the magazine on the built-in board
• Download each issue to your device to read without an internet connection
• Switch easily between reading and playing through chessgames
• Store and access back issues
• Subscribe at the website of New In Chess
• Want more New In Chess? Download back issues (more will be available soon)
• Subscribe yearly (8 issues) for $99.99 at the website of New In Chess. Outside of the US, you will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
ABOUT NEW IN CHESS MAGAZINE
New In Chess magazine is a premier international chess publication with eight issues a year, offering on-site tournament reports, game annotations by top grandmasters, interviews, in-depth reportage, exclusive columns by Anish Giri, Jan Timman and Judit Polgar, historical features, iconic photography, book reviews and puzzles. Regular contributers are: Magnus Carlsen, Vishy Anand, Fabiano Caruana, Vladimir Kramnik, Levon Aronian, Sergey Karjakin, Hikaru Nakamura, Garry Kasparov, Veselin Topalov, Wesley So and Ding Liren.
Features of New In Chess
New In Chess has some cool features that make it one of the apps to satisfy user’s needs. Here are the features of this app:
The interface of New In Chess is very clean and user-friendly. When you open this app, you get a clean white interface with big icons for each function and a label that tells what you can do by clicking certain options given. You just have to make simple clicks and use the keyboard for ease with this app.
The New In Chess is also very fast and responsive as it can be loaded directly when your computer Window boots up. Just click on the New In Chess icon, and it will run within no time. The user doesn't have to wait for the app to fetch its files from ROM and then make it ready to run. It is a light app that is easily accessed.
No Internet Required
You don’t have to get access from internet connectivity as the New In Chess can be accessed without any web association. This makes it stand apart from other apps, which is why it is very fast too.
There is no limitation for any android, iOS, or Windows platform to run on with this app. This app is supported for all types of platforms, and users can make the best out of it by using New In Chess.
There are common languages included with the app that a user can choose to make it more comfortable to use according to his understanding. Some of the common languages that this app supports are English, Hindi, Spanish, French, Russian and many more.
Also Read: Download Pocket Casts - Podcast Player for Windows PC
Method 2: To install New In Chess using Emulator.
How to Download New In Chess for PC Windows 10, 7, 8 and 8.1
New In Chess app for windows is not directly available on the web for downloading. You need to use an android emulator on your PC through which you can use this app on your system. There are 3 emulators from that you can download and install New In Chess on your windows system.
Installing New In Chess on PC with Nox Player Emulator
Nox Player is an Android emulator that is used by many users for downloading and installing several android apps and games on their system. Here we have provided easy steps for downloading New In Chess app for pc using Nox player.
- Go to the web and download the Nox player from its official website.
- Download and install the emulator on your system and then run the emulator.
- You need to login into the emulator using your Google account.
- Then go to the search bar and search for New In Chess
- Click on the install button, and your download will begin.
- In a short time, your app is downloaded, and you can run it using Nox player on your system.
Installing New In Chess on PC using BlueStacks Emulator
BlueStacks is one of the stable and finest Android App Emulators that has a huge library of android apps that can be downloaded and run on a computer system. Here are easy steps to download and install New In Chess on your PC using Bluestacks Emulator:
- First, you have to go to Bluestack’s official website and download the emulator.
- Wait for it to finish, and then run the emulator.
- Log in with your Google account into the emulator and wait for verification.
- After some time, you can click on the My Apps button and search for the app New In Chess in the search box.
- Click on the install button from desired results and let it download and install New In Chess on your system.
- Wait for the New In Chess App to download and then enjoy your software on your PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Installing New In Chess App on PC using MEmu Emulator
There is another emulator for android apps that you can use for downloading New In Chess on your system. The MEmu play is great in case if you are not using Bluestacks or Nox player on your system. Below are the steps that show the process of installing memu emulator on your windows system.
- Download the MEmu play emulator on your system and then install it.
- After completion of its download, you can log in to the Google account in the MEmu android emulator and let it do the verification. This may take some seconds.
- When it’s done, go to the search bar and search for the app called New In Chess. Check for the results of the official app at the store.
- This app will be by New In Chess and you have to download and install it.
- After installation, run the app and enjoy your time. It’s simple as that.
Is New In Chess available for PC/Windows?
New In Chess for PC is an Android application that can only be run on a PC using an android emulator. You can get a direct app to download only from the Noxforpc.com website and can run on your windows system.
This was a complete discussion on how to download New In Chess for PC. For more info and help, leave a comment in the box given below.
Similar to New In Chess