gCMOB HD for PC is the most reliable surveillance software that can potentially monitor and control live streaming video encoders and CCTV Cameras. Invisible Task Wheel, Finger Gesture, Windows Slide, Video Playback and Push Alarm are the major features which made gCMOB HD one of the finest apps out there.
It allows you preview 16 channels at a time in a grid view or a list view on your smartphone or personal computer. Instant playback is available for both indoor and outdoor through wifi. It also supports digital zoom in live video and that helps you watch the video clearly.
We can easily control the movement of the Cameras by touching on the screen of your smartphone so that you can watch the video in all directions. If you are on a PC, you can do it by using the mouse. WiseView is yet another awesome app that also lets you live track the cameras on your device easily.
Download gCMOB HD for PC On Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac OS X
gCMOB HD is an app which is developed for Android and you cannot actually download or install it on your Windows/Mac PC or an iOS devices such as iPhone/iPad. But still you can download the app and install it on your personal computer by using the Android Emulator.
If you search for an Android Emulator, you will literally find a hell lot of alternatives to Nox App Player but in my view, Nox Offline Installer is the best app player which is highly recommended to play Android Games on Windows/Mac especially if you are a gamer. On the other hand, you can also install android apps on your windows/mac computer without much hassle using the nox app player.
- Download Nox Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac computer from Nox Official Website.
- Install Nox App Player now; please follow the instructions carefully.
- Open up the App Player and make sure that the internet connection is still “ON“.
- Click “Google Play” and type “gCMOB” and hit enter.
- Tap “Install” to Install gCMOB HD on Windows or Mac PC or Laptop to install it on your computer immediately.
- Once the installation is done, you can just tap the gCMOB App on your PC or Laptop (Windows/Mac).
Check out a similar app to view/control cctv on using V380 On PC.
That’s it guys! you have now installed gCMOB HD App on PC. In case if you have any issues with the installation part we have just shared on this page, you can comment down below.