Hey, In this article, we are going to guide you How to Download AOS TV for PC on Windows 10/8.1/7 (or) Mac OS X Laptop to watch live tv, movies, sports on your personal computer. AOS TV is an iPTV service which is gaining a huge popularity among all users worldwide. It has access to more than 1000+ live tv channels of different languages. You can watch all the channels in HD, Ultra HD video quality for free on most of your devices such as Android Smartphone, Android Tablet, FireStick directly. If you would like to also watch live tv on your pc, you can make use of this guide.
To summarize the facts, AOS TV App for PC is not yet available to download since the developers of the app haven’t released it yet. But it can be downloaded and installed on your pc by using the Android Emulators. By having the android emulators on your pc (windows or mac), you will be able to download and install aso tv apk on your pc/laptop.
Download & Install AOS TV for PC on Windows 10/8.1/7, Mac OS X
As stated above, you will have to first download and install an Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac computer. When it comes to choose the best android emulator, I would prefer “Nox App Player” since it’s the most prominent android emulator software I have ever come across.
To finish the process, we have 3 steps:
1. Download and Install Nox
2. Download AOS TV APK
3. Install AOS TV APK on PC using Nox
Let’s first download nox app player for your windows, mac computer.
#1). Install Nox App Player on your PC/Laptop
- Download Nox App Player for your Windows or Mac computer from the link provided above.
- Go to “Downloads” folder.
- Double tap the Nox setup file.
- Follow few on-screen instructions to finish installing nox android emulator on your windows or mac.
#2). Download AOS TV APK Latest Version
Instead, you can visit the official website to download aos tv apk for your Android devices. You can expect updated versions and all old version apps so that you can make your own choice.
#3). Install AOS TV APK on PC Windows/Mac Using Nox App Player
- Firstly, Download AOS TV APK file from the link provided above and save it to your Desktop.
- Open Nox App Player.
- Select, Hold, Drag & Drop the AOS TV APk file from your desktop onto nox app player.
- Installation will take up sometime.
- Once the installation is done, you can see the installed app on the home screen of the nox app player.
That’s it! you have successfully installed aos tv app on your pc/laptop. Now you can start watching all the live tv channels for free of cost. There are absolutely no restrictions, you don’t have to create an account as well. It’s as simple as you use any social app such as Youtube, Facebook, etc.